Aloha and welcome to the all-new Hawaii Airport Advertising Print Distribution Program!
As of May 1, 2017, in accordance with the Neighbor Island Advertising Concession contract with the State of Hawaii Department of Transportation Airports Division, the program formerly known as the “State of Hawaii Visitor Information Program” has recently changed to a private company operator. The new operator is our company, Hawaii Airport Advertising and the program name is:
Hawaii Airport Advertising HAA - Print Distribution Program
*The Hawaii Airport Advertising Print Distribution Program is for Hawaii Neighbor Island Airports ONLY and does not include Honolulu or any other Oahu airports.
- NEW FEES
- With the State of Hawaii no longer operating this program and without taxpayer funding or government subsidies, new fees are necessary to keep the program in operation.
- The fee structure has been set through a process of evaluating costs and expenses associated with the program, along with estimating the amount of paid program participants.
- Fees are subject to change and publishers will be notified in advance of any changes.
- FEE STRUCTURE
- FULL SIZE MAGAZINE FEE: $40/MONTH PER SLOT (paid monthly)
- SLIM JIM MAGAZINE FEE: $60/MONTH PER SET OF 3 SLOTS (paid monthly)
- BROCHURE FEE: $24/MONTH PER SLOT (paid annually)
- OFFICIAL EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
- Maui Circulation, Inc. has been selected by Hawaii Airport Advertising as the official and exclusive distribution company to fill racks, manage slot placements and assist publishers with other distribution related services.
- Maui Circulation, Inc. has the following affiliate companies, for the respective Neighbor Island: Hawaii Folder Service, Kauai Brochure Service and Pacific Isle Circulation
- As of May 1, 2017, no other company or entity will be allowed to fill or service the racks without prior written consent.
- For questions regarding rack/slot placements, warehousing and other questions, please email Maui Circulation directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ONLINE BILLING SYSTEM & CHECK PAYMENT OPTION
- An online billing system has been created to keep slot prices down and to reduce print waste.
- ALL program participants are required to register a new account through the online billing system at Billing.HawaiiAirportAdvertising.com
- At this time, only credit card payments are possible through this online billing system.
- For check payments: After creating an online account, please email VIP@HawaiiAirportAdvertising.com with your order details (slot type and slot quantity for each airport). Check payments must be made quarterly.
Concessionaire shall not sell nor display advertising that:
- Contains profanity or obscenity;
- Promotes the use or sale of tobacco or illegal substances;
- Promotes the use or sale of liquor, unless otherwise expressly authorized by the STATE in its discretion;
- Promotes the use or sale of pornography;
- Promotes the use or sale of weapons;
- Promotes unlawful goods or services;
- Promotes or encourages unlawful conduct;
- Promotes or encourages "Adult" oriented goods or services (e.g. adult book stores, adult video stores, films rated "X", adult telephone services, strip clubs, adult internet sites, etc.); political campaign speeches; or implies or declares an endorsement by the State, without prior written authorization of the State;
- Contains any material in violation of applicable laws, including and without limitation to laws regulating copyrights, trademarks and other forms of intellectual property;
- Is deceptive or misleading;
- Depicts, promotes, or suggests explicit sexual acts (through words, innuendo, connotation, images, and the like);
- Depicts, promotes, or suggests acts of violence (through words, innuendo, connotation, images, and the like)
- Is demeaning or disparaging to any individual or group;
- Contains disparaging remarks regarding airports, airlines, airport tenants, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Transportation Security Administration, and other federal agencies working on the Airport, or services or products provided by any of them (e.g. delays, on-time performance, luggage handling, ticketing, security screening, good quality, etc.);
- Contains words, phrases or type of visual which common sense dictates, in the sole discretion of the Directory, should not be broadcast inside an airport facility (e.g. killer, bomb, hijack, terrorist, etc.).